Find a Dupuytren’s Contracture Specialist

Search our list of committed Canadian Dupuytren's contracture specialists to find one near you.

A referral from a primary care physician (usually your family doctor) is required to consult any of the Dupuytren’s contracture specialists listed on this site. Speak to your family doctor about a referral.